• Razzle Dazzle




    This is a post about unplanned blogging and fancy clothes. I didn't originally plan to blog this look since I have already blogged most of the stuff I am wearing and I was mostly making it for fun, but when I saw dazzling miss Leroux there I just had to jump in. I was playing with different versions of Kauna's 3pc suit (navy & white) trying to make a fancy vintage looking and I have to say I 'm pretty satisfied with the result! Eve is mostly wearing items from the current Collabor 88 round (what got me in the mood to make a look in the first place) and you can find her credits here .

    Skin : ~Tableau Vivant~ Nathan skin - Tone 6
    Eyes :  IKON - Ardent eyes - Blossom
    Hair : [taketomi] - Gyp
    Ears :  [MANDALA]
    Facial hair : NIVARO - painter beard
    Blazer : Kauna - 3pc - Navy
    Shirt : Kauna - 3pc - White
    Pants : Kauna - 3pc - White
    Tie & handkerchief : Kauna - 3pc accesories
    Shoes : Kauna - Wingtip brogues (texture change HUD included)
    Hands :  Cheer No

    Pose (on Alex) by Diesel works
    Location : Mayfair 

    0 comments → Razzle Dazzle

    Post a Comment