• Back to school




    This is a post about the new FATEplay release, annoying little magicians and magic wands (that don't vibrate). FATEplay is on a roll and it already has a new release inspired by your favorite little magician with nerdy glasses. The new outfit is called "Henry" and it comes in many versions so you can use it both as a simple school uniform and as an aspiring sorcerer's outfit (see them all here). I'd pull my wand out (yes, it includes a magic wand of fireball awesomeness) but I'm a Harry Potter hater so I will stick to my plain school boy's life. Credits and Slurls to follow.

    Skin : ~Tableau Vivant~ Nathan skin - Tone 6
    Eyes :  IKON - Ardent eyes - Blossom
    Hair :  ::Exile:: - Tidal
    Glasses :  [Steinwerk] - Alphabeat glasses
    Outfit : FATEplay - Henry "NEW" 
    Shoes : ISPACHI Mesh - Mason Brogues
    Bag :   ~Tableau Vivant~ (past arcade item)

    Poses by CnS
    Location : Rougham

    0 comments → Back to school

    Post a Comment