• Going vintage @ Collabor 88



    This is a post about vintage stuff, my love for vintage stuff and Collabor 88. I don't know if I have mentioned it before but I'm always excited to find out about an event with vintage themed items. I have a love for most things vintage from clothing to decor so you can imagine I was happy to know the new (2nd anniversary) round of Collabor 88 had that theme. The event has opened its doors and you can tell how popular it is by the fact it is constantly full! I finally managed to teleport today and grabbed some pretty cool stuff for a vintage mancave I have on the works. Credits to follow!

    Taxi to Collabor 88

    Armoire & dresser by Apple Fall "NEW" @ Collabor 88
    Globe bar & Gramophone by Standby Inc "NEW" @ Collabor 88
    Lamp by Trompe Loeil (past Arcade event)
    Wall art by What Next
    Boxes by Vespertine

    Skybox by Vespertine

    0 comments → Going vintage @ Collabor 88

    Post a Comment