• Beached



    Yes, I know I'm probably overdoing it with the beach shots but you know...it's this time of the year! I wanted to do a swimwear pic and since a lone bloke posing in his trunks is not my idea of an awesome pic, I asked Eve to accompany me. The trunks I am wearing in the pic are from FATEwear and they are "material ready" but since I took the pic before the new viewer update I can't show you any of it (fail). I can tell you though that they come in three different of "wetness" and they look awesome! Bloke's credits to follow..

    Skin : ~Tableau Vivant~ Nathan skin - Tone 5
    Eyes : IKON - Ardent eyes - Blossom
    Hair : Boon - GA5760 "NEW"
    Ears :  [MANDALA] - Stretched ears-Omimi
    Trunks : FATEwear - Ian  "NEW"
    Necklace :  [MANDALA] -Gyatei "NEW"
    Tattoo : Seven of Himeji - Waterfall

    Pose by CnS

    0 comments → Beached

    Post a Comment