• It's just the Doctor


    This is a post about nerds, cool themed outfits and alien doctors of utmost geekiness. When I opened Google this morning I saw it has a cool doodle to honor the 50th anniversary of "Doctor Who" show (go play it, not going to link you Google). So I guess it's perfect timing for FATEplay to release these awesome "Doctor Who" inspired outfits for the upcoming Geeks n' Nerds event. The release includes both male and female outfits in various timezone versions (because you know...timelord and all). I know my incarnation looks slightly younger than what you'd expect but hey I'm immortal...I can be whatever! Geeks n' Nerds is opening tomorrow (24th) so stay tuned for the SLurl.

    Skin : ~Tableau Vivant~ Lucius Skin - Tone 06
    Eyes : IKON - Ardent eyes - Blossom
    Hair :  TRUTH - Jon
    Glasses : bastard. - MESH Smoovies
    Blazer, shirt & pants :  FATEplay - Matt  "NEW" @ Geeks n' Nerds (opening Nov 24)

    Phone box/TARDIS thing by POST (free for today, hurry up!)
    Pose by Diesel Works

    Listening to EPIC rap battle between Doctor Who & Doc Brown!

    0 comments → It's just the Doctor

    Post a Comment