Decor stuff and some introspectionAlex1985 Diabolito 7:49 PM 11th hour, Cheeky Pea, Collabor88, Geeks & Nerds, meme, Scarlet apple, second life, Trompe Loeil
This is a post about my new living room and memes of severe introspection. Strawberry posted another meme last Monday and I finally got to it one day before she posts her next. This time it is called the introspection meme and believe me, I really tried to be seriously introspective but I failed miserably. Bunch of questions, answers and obviously introspective SL furnishing credits to follow.
1. Regardless of your current number how old do you actually feel? I'm 28 and I feel 28 with the occasional geeky moments (they are a lot though).
2. Which is worse, failing or never trying? I'd say never trying but only with carefully calculated risks. Recklessness just to say you tried something equals stupidity in my books.
3. If the average life span was 40 years would you live your life differently ? Probably a bit differently, yes. It's not always a matter of choice though.
4. Are you more worried of doing things right or doing the right things? That's a difficult one. I like to think I am doing the right things the right way and since I am always right and others are wrong, it's not that hard.
5. Would you prefer to be a worried genius or a joyful simpleton? Worried genius, blissful ignorance isn't my kind of thing.
6. Have you been the kind of friend you want as a friend ?Yes and no. Yes because I've been known to be honest with friends and speak my mind even if I come out as harsh to someone I care for. I expect the same from my friends towards me. No because I keep forgetting to unmute my phone and I'm really bad at returning calls. That's just annoying.
7. Do you remember that time 5 years ago when you were extremely upset? Does it really matter now? No. It never does in the grand scheme of things.
8. At what time in your recent past have you felt most passionate and alive? I ate a really good donut yesterday. I'm really passionate about my donuts.
9. If you just won a million dollars, would you quit your job? Yes.
10. If you knew that everyone you know was going to die tomorrow, who would you visit today? People I don't know. I'm planning ahead.
11. What do you feel is the difference between being alive and truly living? Well, the way I see it if you wake up and can't really form coherent words, your flesh is kinda peeling and all you can think about is delicious brains, you are not truly alive, you are just a zombie. The truly living are those people outside with the delicious brains running for their ( true) lives. Just my two cents.
12. If we learn from our mistakes, why are we always so afraid to make a mistake? Because mistakes suck. Most people I know never learn from their mistakes anyway.
13. What would you do differently if you knew nobody would judge you? Pee in the shower. Oh and tell everyone in my RL about SL.
14. If you could offer a newborn child only one piece of advice, what would it be? To develop its obviously superhuman powers of comprehension and perception in order to dominate the world one day. And hopefully remember who gave the advise when that day comes.
Damn thats was long! Now credits.
Living room set (couch, chair, table) by Cheeky Pea "NEW" @ faMESHed November
Foosball table by Cheeky Pea "NEW" @ Mens Dept November
Wall art by Trompe Loeil
Shelves by Eleventh Hour
Winter is coming decor by Floorplan "NEW" @ Geeks n' Nerds
House by Scarlet Apple "NEW" @ Collabor 88