• Wild Folk



    For some time now I wanted to do a different pic/style than usual and being the fantasy geek I am, I started making this outfit. Finding fantasy stuff and especially weapons and armor sets in marketplace turned out to be harder than I thought. Quite a few mesh items that caught my eye were suspiciously familiar and I even recognized 1-2 as mesh rips from other relevant video games. After a long search I managed to put together an outfit that could work in the rough lands of Gor and along with miss Leroux there (she wanted to show off that hot new set from Plastik), we started looking for a place to shoot. We ended up in a place called "Island of Lost Dreams" (thanks to Ziki's blog) and as you can see it made for a perfect setting. The sim (adult) is "Gorean RP/slave capture" themed and the community there was friendly and helpful so if you are looking for an excuse to use those old hides or silks of yours, go check it out!

    Skin : ~Tableau Vivant~ Ryan skin - Tone 5
    Eyes : Insufferable Dastard - Gem / Mesh Eyes / Light Green
    Hair : booN -  LUV205 hair
    Harness & armbands : DPD - Weapons harness - roman leather
    Kilt : A.S.S - Long kilt
    Wristbands : DECO
    Axe : Remarkable Oblivion - Spade axe
    Tattoo : AITUI - When the beast 

    Eve's details coming soon here

    0 comments → Wild Folk

    Post a Comment