This is a post made mainly for two reasons, firstly to show off this awesome varsity jacket from FATEwear and secondly to answer a bunch of questions about blogging from Berry's new blog challenge. Skip to the credits after the questions if you don't care about my invaluable insight about SL blogging (sad)!
- Which electronic devices do you use to blog with? PC only. I don't own a tablet and blogging from the phone is tedious business.
- Do you have a mission statement for your blog, if so, what is it? Well I suppose the answer is the same as the few lines in the "about" page up there. I've been taking SL pictures since my rez day and I thought it would be cool to share all the good stuff I wear and/or use in said pictures. Plus it would be a shame to not spam you with pics of those really good looking pixels of mine (lol).
- How do you feel about blogs that use their platforms to spread negativity? I would like to say I don't get the purpose behind those posts but sadly I do. It's a fact that negative posts attract more views and even if there isn't any kind of ad revenue involved, there are people who enjoy the attention no matter the kind. That's not to be confused with tactful and constructive critique but that's quite rare.
- Are you a grammar junkie? Do you thoroughly check your blog for errors before posting and/or do you judge other people’s posts if they contain errors? I am doing the usual spellcheck for any typos (fluent in typonese) but sadly that won't catch any syntax errors and I do a lot of those. I would like to attribute them to English not being my first language but in reality it's just my hasty posting. Not to mention that spellcheck likes to change typos in certain words into something entirely different...(it's come godammit, come!). As for the judging, finding a really glaring one might amuse me but I don't consider typos a big deal in general.
- If you could switch blogs with another blogger who would it be? That's a tough one. I will go for Oakley's blog, I want to steal her ability to throw stuff on the av that don't seem like they would go together but always managing to make the end result look friggin amazing.
- Has your blog/blogging style evolved over the year(s)? How? Looking back I think my style has changed both in fashion terms and photography. I used to do a lot more pics in front of a screen instead of going to a sim but that has changed over the years. Regarding my style I used to go with more dark, "gothy" looks but that changed with time as SL fashion evolved with mesh, offering more options. I still enjoy doing them though.
- What is the most extraordinary thing that has happened to you because of blogging? I can't think of anything extraordinary but then again I'm not easily impressed anyway. I guess the thing that amazes me the most is every time I see a new dot flashing in my visitor map from a far distant place (yes I'm talking about you little dot from the middle of the Pacific ocean).
- When it comes to Second Life blogs, there are different styles: Fashion bloggers, Lifestyle & Travel bloggers, Informative bloggers, and more. Which style do you prefer and where do you feel your blog fits in? I mostly follow fashion and H&G blogs although I do visit a couple travel blogs in order to find new places. I don't follow any informative blogs because I know plurk and flickr will be all over any big news so I will find out from there.I would consider my blog a fashion one with a bit of H&G.
- What has blogging taught you? A bit of html. Still a noob though.
- Share your top 3 tips for new bloggers. Blog what you like, have pride in your work and keep it classy.
Eyes : IKON - Promise Eyes
Hair : Dura - Boys&Girls*50
Ears : MANDALA - Omimi
Jacket : FATEwear - Adam "NEW"
Pose by CnS "NEW" @ Pose Fair