• Winter challenge




    This a post about winter, awesome event stuff and a beautiful sim. Berry's blog keeps saving me from my writer's block with another Monday challenge. This time I get to answer a bunch questions about winter and it really suits all the awesome winter stuff I have bought in SL lately. Not only that but it was the perfect excuse to do pics in this new beautiful sim called "Yuki no yume", you should defintely visit it.

    1. What is the December/Winter season like where you live? Standard Mediterranean winter. Cold but not too cold and since I live near the sea I rarely get to see snow.
    2. When you think of winter, what’s the first thing that pops into your head?  Melomakarona! It's a traditional Greek dessert mainly made during the Christmas holiday season and believe me, it tastes good.
    3. Have you ever played any extreme winter sports? Pee...snow drawing?
    4. What do you like most about this season? Snow, gifts, food, holidays, cool clothing...what's not to like? Unlike summer that's probably my least favorite season, winter is pretty awesome.
    5. Do you celebrate Christmas, Hannukkah, Kwanzaa or another holiday during this time of year? Christmas but not in a religious way (not even close as far as I am concerned). It's more like an excuse to exchange gifts and eat food I can't cook myself.

    Skin : ~Tableau Vivant~ David skin
    Hat :  .Shi - Distressed Aviator "NEW" @ Arcade
    Eyes : IKON - Ardent eyes - Blossom
    Coat :  [Deadwool] - Corto coat "NEW"
    Pants :  [Deadwool] - Jeans + belt
    Boots : [Deadwool] - Trauermarsch Boots
    Scarf : BoHo HoBo - Wool Scarf
    Gloves/hands :  Kauna - Fingerless Gloves "NEW" @ faMESHed December

    Location : Yuki no Yume

    2 comments → Winter challenge

    1. Ok I laughed out loud at your extreme sport! :P Also, the melomakarono looks absolutely delicious. I feel the need to hunt that down in Florida now. Love the pictures, I'm definitely going to visit the sim.

    2. You definitely should hunt them down, they are delicious :) And yes that sim is gorgeous

    Post a Comment