• Monday morning



    Monday mornings...they suck...hard and I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one feeling this way (yeah, I know it's NOT Monday morning for any of you now but I'm running out of post titles).Since you have to drag your ass to work though, you can at least do it in style and having all your ties clean and neatly placed on your tie rack helps.The " Snyder Tie rack" you see behind me is one of the items you can find at the new mesh "home and garden" store PILOT.What caught my eye about this store is that it caters for us guys with quite a few items perfect for a "man-cave".Check them out by taking  the taxi below.

    TAXI to PILOT

    Skin : ~Tableau Vivant~ Ryan skin - Tone 5
    Eyes : IKON -  'Sunrise' Eyes - Pale Verdigris
    Hair : [NSD] -  Clarkson
    Vest & shirt :  Hoorenbeek - Vest - Grey - Tucked Shirt
    Pants : Hoorenbeek -  Mesh Pants

    0 comments → Monday morning

    Post a Comment